Six Sanskrit mottoes
(Reproduced from Swami Vivekananda in America: New Discoveries. These
1. Ajarâmaravat prâjnah vidyâm
When in search of knowledge or prosperity think that thou would never have
2. Eka eve suhrid dharma
Virtue is the only friend which follows us even beyond the grave.
Everything else ends with death.
3. One infinite pure and holy — beyond
4. Samatâ sarva-bhuteshu etanmuktasya lakshanam.
Equality in all beings this is the sign of the free
5. Thou art the only treasure in this world
6. Thou art the father the lord the
- www.vivekananda.net edited by Frank Parlato Jr.